Who We Are
Psychotherapist, Joe Kort, PhD, LMSW, is the Clinical Director/Founder of The Center for Relationship Health in Royal Oak, Michigan, established in 2009. He is a board-certified clinical sexologist, author, lecturer, and facilitator of therapeutic workshops. Throughout 37 years of private practice, he has successfully utilized varying therapy modules to help hundreds of individuals/couples improve their lives and strengthen relationships.
- Focus: Individual and Couples Counseling, Group Therapy, Sexual Health and Wellness
- Culture: Patient-Centric, Family Atmosphere, Loyalty, Trust, Support/Ability to Collaborate with Other Therapists, Innovation, Autonomy, Passionate, Continuous Learning, Cultural Competency, Sexual Health Positivity, Evidence-based Interventions
Why Consider This Company and Opportunity?
- You only need to see patients; we do everything else for you!
– Quality patient referrals, marketing, and social media is all covered
– No administrative duties as we cover: insurance verification, appointment scheduling, patient and insurance collections, accounts receivable collections, credentialing assistance, telehealth, and in-office sessions; office access for after hour service is needed, EHR system access.
- Flexibility with scheduling, telehealth and in-person appointments in Royal Oak
- Bring your specialty with you, including…
– Mental Health, Anxiety, Depression, DBT, CBT, EMDR, IFS, EFT, and more.
– In addition, Dr. Kort provides supervision and specific training in a rapidly growing industry around: Sexual Health, LGBTQ, Consensual Non-Monogamy.
- Unlimited earning potential and will consider sign-on bonuses for new Therapists
- Dr. Kort is well known locally and nationally and has appeared on numerous National Television and Radio shows, podcasts, frequently on social media with a large following, and the author of several books on men’s health and human sexuality.
Who You Are – Professional Competencies, Personal Strength Requirements:
Personal Strengths: Diplomacy, Appreciating/Understanding Others, Interpersonal Skills, Problem-Solver, Time and Priority Management, Effective Communicator
Requirements: Availability to see patients in-office upon request, remote flexibility offered
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with availability to conduct 15+ sessions per week
- Must be fully licensed in your field.
- Must possess either LMSW, LPC, AND LP to join this diverse and collaborative practice as an Independent Contractor