- Begins Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021 – 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- Facilitator: George Khamis, CRSH therapist
- Cost: $299 for eight weeks, $49 per session (it is highly recommended that participants attend all eight classes as each new session builds on the information learned from the previous webinar)
- Login information will be emailed to you prior to the course.
Surviving to thriving in a global pandemic: how do you live your best life in this new normal?
$49.00 – $299.00
COVID-19 has turned the world as we knew it upside down; we now are living in a new normal. In times like this, when we face unique challenges that test our resilience and ability, we have an opportunity for great potential growth and change.
How do you respond to challenges in your life? Are you reacting impulsively or intentionally? Would you benefit from some insight, guidance or psycho-education?
The Center for Relationship and Sexual Health will present an eight-week webinar entitled “Surviving to thriving in a global pandemic: how do you live your best life in this new normal?” The live, online series provides participants with an opportunity to talk about the unique life challenges they’ve encountered during the pandemic, as well as those that have amplified through the stress and anxiety that exists in our society today.
Webinar attendees also will explore the eight core questions about living their best life in this new normal. They will examine past relationships and how they affect present ones, learn how to navigate and bring harmony to current relationships, and receive psych-education on succeeding in their personal, professional and spiritual endeavors.
The Center for Relationship and Sexual Health therapist George Khamis will facilitate each webinar, guiding the group through each of the eight questions, and offering psycho-education and insights to help each participant answer each question as it relates specifically to his or her life. Each week builds on the previous week’s discussion; that is why attending all eight webinars is so beneficial.
Here is an overview of the eight-week webinar and the questions participants will explore:
- Week #1: How have you been taking care of yourself and what has changed from pre-pandemic to now?
- Week #2: What values do you live your life by and how do they support or impede your endeavors in life?
- Week #3: How do you think and talk about yourself – as your best advocate or worst critic?
- Week #4: How does your past affect your present and is there baggage from your past that still burdens you today?
- Week #5: What do your current relationships look like? Are they harmonious or tumultuous?
- Week #6: How do you meaningfully contribute to your community? What do you do in the world that is uniquely you?
- Week #7: What are your short-term and long-term goals for your personal, professional and spiritual growth? What would you like to accomplish in 2021 and beyond?
- Week #8: How will you take care of you moving forward? What will 2021 and beyond look like for you?
“This webinar is an ideal time to re-evaluate your priorities, examine how your life has changed during the pandemic and how you would like to see your life in the future,” George explains. “Each participant will explore his or her own goals and strategies to accomplish them. The webinars are interactive; you can choose to participate as much, or as little, as you like. After each session, you will be armed with plenty of ideas and tools to live and thrive in this new normal, no matter what challenges you will face.”
Login information will be emailed to you prior to the course.