- DATE: Friday, June 18, 2021 from Noon to 12:45 pm EST.
- Facilitator: George Khamis, CRSH therapist
- Webinar consists of a 30-minute presentation followed by 15 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Cost: FREE
- Login information will be emailed to you prior to the course.
- Can’t make it? Register anyway and we will send you the recording from the live webinar.
FREE WEBINAR: How to live your best life and tell the story of your life you want to hear
How do you talk to yourself? Is your self-talk encouraging or discouraging? Are your words supportive and kind, or are they harsh and judgmental? We can be our own worst critic or our best advocate. We become the words we use, and they can dominate our life and become the theme of our life.
What is the story of your life you want to tell?
George Khamis, therapist with The Center for Relationship and Sexual Health, will present a live, online webinar on how to live your best life and tell the story of your life you want to hear. This free webinar is an ideal time to re-evaluate your priorities, examine how your life has been changing, and how you would like to see your life in the future. Are you a victim or a survivor? Through this webinar, George will help you become more aware of your self-talk and if it matches the life you want to build for yourself. He will guide you through the steps to live intentionally, not reactively, to analyze how you are thinking from a rational and realistic perspective, and how to believe in yourself. You hold the pen that writes your life story. The opportunity is ripe to succeed in your personal, professional and spiritual endeavors.