- DATE: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 from Noon to 12:45 pm EST.
- Facilitator: Mina Blatt, CRSH therapist
- Webinar consists of a 30-minute presentation followed by 15 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Cost: FREE
- Login information will be emailed to you prior to the course.
- Can’t make it? Register anyway and we will send you the recording from the live webinar.
FREE WEBINAR: Learn how to manage your child’s emotions
As a parent, is there a way to successfully manage emotional outbursts in our kids? Do we even try to resolve these situations? Is it best to ignore our kids or punish them for inappropriate behavior?
What is the answer?
How do we talk with our kids about managing their emotions?
Mina Blatt, therapist with The Center for Relationship and Sexual Health, will conduct a free webinar on identifying, understanding, managing and helping kids cope with their emotions. The 45-minute free webinar will take place Tuesday, Aug. 17 at noon.
Mina will share her insights as a therapist who has worked with children, adolescents and teenagers for many years. She also will provide some simple techniques parents can use to help kids get through challenging emotional times.
Her goal through the webinar is to help parents help their children understand their emotions so they can express them openly and resolve their problems productively.
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions after the presentation.